Do you ever know why McDonalds is so successful?
You might know the reason. One of the biggest reason is because they have a very good process to maintain customer experience and the food quality. That is why it is manageable even they have over 38,000+ restaurants.
This page is to show you how Workflow Automation would help you to achieve high productive and standout from your competition.
Why Workflow Automation (e.g. Office 365 Power Automate and Nintex)?
Do you ever want to reduce your employee workload but boost productivities and effectiveness in the same time? Nowadays, businesses would lose their competitiveness if they are still relying on manual work.
AppOn365 specialized in Process Management and Workflow Automation helping businesses to improve productivities and competitiveness.
What can we do with Workflow Automation?
Workflow automation can liberate all departments from the burden of manual processes and reduce human errors. Here is how every department can benefit from using Workflow Automation.
- Drastically reduce paperwork
- Source, verify, and recruit candidates faster with automated approval
- Ensure compliance on all processes
- Improve workflow visibility
- Provide swifter onboarding/offboarding experience
- Simplify document management
- Save time on approval processing
- Schedule auto-payments for recurring invoices
- Create a smart payroll management system
- Integrate data with other accounting software
- Delegate repetitive, menial tasks to the system
- Collaborate on workflows with teammates in multiple locations
- Ensure all content gets approved by the right eyes
- Establish a consistent process to nurture and follow up with quality leads
- Autopilot multiple campaigns and monitor them from a unified dashboard
- Simplify list building by standardizing the process
- Make sure all leads get the same red carpet treatment
- Never let a lead slip through the cracks due to error
- Get insightful report and analysis on ongoing processes
- Send contextual welcome, thank you, or promotional emails
- Assign tickets and escalations to available team members
- Avoid duplicate support requests
- Confirm scheduled updates with stakeholders
- Get handle on Shadow IT
- Manage assets and track usage trends